FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) is a powerful method to up-front identify and reduce risks from a technical as well as commercial perspective. We support you with our know-how and our facilitation.
In many industries the deployment of FMEA methodology is essentually required or prescribed (i.e. medical, automotive) while in other industries it is often expected or implemented by companies from self-motivation.
FMEA helps to reduce risks and associated costs for warranties and liabilities, and above all product liability.
Have the right start!
FMEA methodology is great, but not easy to implement efficiently!
Our experts will support you, especially at project start or the process of FMEA implementation.
We know the "Hard Facts":
- How do I correctly design a structure?
- System, Product, and Process FMEA: Which is approriate and when?
- How to make the assessment?
- How can I monitor actions taken and control these effectively?
And we know the "Soft Facts":
- How can one motivate the Team?
- How to deal with disruptions?
- Which questions should be asked, which must be asked?
- How can FMEA be introduced efficiently and implemented successfully?
For your own advantage, use our knowledge and expertise, acquired in many similar cases: