FORUM: FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
Risk management is an indispensable part of entrepreneurial management in any business.
Use the systematic FMEA approach to analyze systems and risks in order to avoid needless costs and liabilities.
Implement FMEA, not only because it is required, but also as
a strategic component of your Management of Quality
an active thread across all phases of the Product Lifecycle
a central building block of a consistent concept for project management, product guidance, and product testing.
- how one best proceeds in practical terms, and
- how you can facilitate successful introduction, and
- how risk priority corresponds with risk matrix.
- the importance of having a solid structure for all elements of the system, and
- the importance of good professional and well-qualified moderation
- the benefits to be derived from using modern FMEA-software
- how you can efficiently track taken actions (action controlling)
Together with our partner IBS AG we will provide a structured introduction from the integrated and practical applications to a demonstration of the optimization potential.
You are invited to participate in one of our FMEA Forums!